11 Rules of Warren Buffett for Investing :
1. Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.
2. Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.
3. You can't make a good deal with a bad person.
4. Buy it thinking you will hold it forever.
5. The most important investment is yourself.
6. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
7. Buy something you'd hold for 10 years.
8. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
9. Spend what is left after saving.
10. Don't rely on one income.
11. Never lose money.
11 Rules of Warren Buffett for Investing
11 Rules of Warren Buffett for Investing To HOME PAGE