5 Reasons You were not Invited for An Interview :
There might be these five reasons for which you did not get invited for an interview.
1. Your resume did not open. Check on this by sending it to a couple of friends and asking them to open it on their computers.
2. Your resume could not be read by the Applicant Tracking System. Avoid fancy fonts, images, graphics and borders as these all confuse the Applicant Tracking System.
3. You sent a generic cover letter that was addressed to WHOM-SO-EVER IT MAY CONCERN. Find out the name of the right person to address your cover letter to and customize it for the specific job opportunity.
4. Your contact details were inadequate. Provide a number of alternatives and make sure you are readily available so the employer can get hold of you.
5. You did not follow the directions provided by the employer. Often hiring managers are very specific about how to submit a complete application, make sure you strictly follow instructions.
5 Reasons You were not Invited for An Interview
5 Reasons You were not Invited for
An Interview To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index