Adapt to :
Adapt to - To change or adjust something to fit or work properly with something else
1. Ivory readily adapts itself to work of an artist.
2. He adapts to what his master demands.
3. When we went to USA, we struggled a lot to adapt to the new social environment.
4. Over the period of time, adapt to our regular schedule.
5. Our new systems automatically adapt to the new requirements.
6. The new-comers adapted their cooking-needs to what is available in the local market.
7. I quickly adapted to the way in which things are done here.
Adapt to To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index