Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Articles in Sentences :
1. We have come by bus, not by train.
2. The Sun is nearly 150 million kilometers from the earth.
3. The book on that shelf is a useful one about the physics.
4. The earthworm helps the farmers.
5. The people speak English all over the world.
6. There is a green paint on the door.
7. There is a fly in the milk.
8. She gave me a nice cup of tea.
9. This is the best book on the subject.
10. There is, as you know, a house on the comer. The house is for sale.
11. The houses are built of stone and brick.
12. A thief was sent to the prison for a year.
13. The criminal’s wife went to prison to visit her husband.
14. Ann is ill. So she can’t go to the college.
15. I needn't go to the office on Saturdays.
16. Peter goes to the church on Sundays.
17. I go to the temple on Saturdays.
18. I usually go to the bed at 10 p.m.
19. Why are you sitting on bed?
20. The French live in France.
21. The lady who lives next door can speak French fluently.
22. Make hay while The Sun shines.
23. The necessity is the mother of invention.
24. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
25. Honesty is the best policy.
26. Actions speak louder than words.
27. The surest way to prevent a war is not to fear it.
28. When I was born, I was so surprised that I couldn’t talk for a year and half.
29. Without music, the life would be a mistake.
30. Never lend books, for no one ever returns them.
31. The only books I have in my library are the books that other people have lent me.
Articles in Sentences
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Articles in Sentences To HOME PAGE