Associate with :
Associate with : (verb) - to join in a relationship based on friendship, business or a shared purpose
Associate with : Combine as friends or partners.
1. Our brand of soap is associated with quality.
2. Do not associate me with your friends.
3. It is really God’s blessings for me to be associated with this project.
4. To be associated with this group of YOGA-students is what I wanted.
5. She has been associated with few dubious characters.
6. This Politician is recently associated with few terrorists.
7. Police is looking out for Rajan for he is associated with few anti-nationals.
8. I always associate with rogues and criminals, because they are more honest than the so-called good people.
Associate with To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index