1. The required skill
2. Ability to do something
3. The power to attain a goal
4. The knowledge to answer
Example Sentences :
1. Napoleon's capacity to work without rest was really admirable.
2. He hasn't the capacity for this kind of work.
3. A politician is capable of anything.
4. My daughter has the capacity to live alone in Singapore.
5. My parents do not have the financial capacity to pay such a huge amount.
6. The animals have the capacity to pull this car out of the road.
Capacity To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index