Compound Sentences :
A compound sentence is made up of two or more Principal or Main clauses.
1. The horse reared and its rider was suddenly thrown out.
2. I called her, but she gave me no answer.
3. Shorab rushed into the field, and form fighting fell.
4. She must weep or she will die.
5. Govern your passions or they will govern you.
6. We eat to live and not we live to eat.
7. God gave the rivers and men pollute them.
8. Man discovered fire and learnt to cook.
9. Celibacy has no pleasures and marriage has many pains.
10. I am a rogue and I am not ashamed of it.
11. You have to deal with me as such.
12. We are going to Trichy which is a big town in the central Tamil Nadu.
13. He is going to buy a house in his village which is far away from Chennai.
Compound Sentences To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index