Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Conversation at The Clinic of A Doctor :
A : I have a bad cold, doctor. I have also pains in the body.
B : Let me examine you. You are running a temperature. You needn’t worry.
It’s just the flu. I’m prescribing some tablets. Take one tablet every six hours. Have a complete rest. See me again tomorrow morning.
A : Thank you, doctor.
A : Good morning, doctor.
B : Good morning. What’s the matter?
A : I have hurt my right leg, doctor. The knee has swollen.
B : How did it happen?
A : My foot slipped in the bathroom last night and I fell.
B : (After examining) Take this prescription to the chemist's.
1. I have a temperature.
2. I am running a temperature.
3. He has a temperature.
4. He is running a temperature.
5. I have a fever.
6. I have a high fever.
7. I have two degrees of fever.
8. He has a fever.
9. He has a high fever.
10. He has two degrees of fever.
11. She has a fever.
12. She has a high fever.
13. She has two degrees of fever.
14. I have a cold.
15. I have a headache.
16. I have stomach-ache.
17. I have tooth-ache.
18. I have flu.
19. I have a pain in the leg.
20. I have a bruise on the hand.
21. I am suffering from a cold.
22. I am suffering from a headache.
23. I am suffering from stomach-ache.
24. I am suffering from tooth-ache.
25. I am suffering from flu.
26. I am suffering from a pain in the leg.
27. I am suffering from a bruise on the hand.
Conversation at The Clinic of A Doctor
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Conversation at The Clinic of A Doctor To HOME PAGE