Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Conversation related to INVITATIONS :
There is sometimes little difference between offers
Giving an invitation
1. Would you like to come to lunch tomorrow?
2. Will you have dinner with us?
3. Won’t you have dinner with us?
4. May I invite you to dinner next Sunday? (Formal)
5. Come to our house tomorrow. (Familiar)
6. Do come to our house tomorrow. (Familiar)
7. Please come to our house tomorrow. (Familiar)
Accepting an invitation
1. Thank you very much. That’s kind of you.
2. Thanks a lot. I’d love to.
3. That’s very nice of you. Thank you.
Refusing an invitation
1. Well, that’s very kind of you. But I’m afraid I can’t.
2. Thank you very much. I’m sorry I won’t be here tomorrow.
3. I’m afraid I won’t be here, but thanks all the same.
4. I’d love to, but I’m afraid I’m not free.
Conversation related to INVITATIONS
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Conversation related to INVITATIONS To HOME PAGE