Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Conversation related to PERMISSION :
1. You may borrow three books from the library.
2. You can go home. (CAN is more usual than MAY in speech.)
3. You may go home.
4. Can I go out to play, mother?
5. Yes. You can.
6. Can we smoke in here?
7. Of course you can.
8. Of course you may.
9. May I borrow your scooter, please?
10. I’m sorry. I’m about to go out.
11. Could I use your telephone? (More polite)
12. Can I use your telephone?
13. May I use your telephone?
14. Do you mind if I open the window?
15. Would you mind my opening the window?
16. No. I don’t mind at all.
17. Not at all.
Conversation related to PERMISSION
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Conversation related to PERMISSION To HOME PAGE