Correct Usage of EACH OF :
is used with a plural noun.
1. Each of my children gave me some presents.
2. I invited each of my children in turn for tea.
Each of children - incorrect
Each of my children – correct
is not possible when there is no other determiner.
1. Each of them gave me hundred rupees.
2. Each can be used after the subject.
3. We each have our own way of living.
4. My daughters have each married a doctor.
5. The witnesses were each examined separately and confidentially.
6. She kissed them each.
Correct Usage of EACH OF
Correct Usage of EACH OF To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index