1. not working properly
Example Sentences :
1. The machine is defective in some parts.
2. He exchanged the defective tire for a good one.
3. His hearing was found to be slightly defective.
4. No lawyer could win any case with a defective argument.
5. We have to get rid of the defective computers.
6. What are you going to do with these defective washing-machines?
7. This pain is believed to be caused by defective medicines.
8. These defective batteries were made between 2017 and 2019.
9. A manufacturer deliberately marketed a car with defective brakes.
10. If your points on this case result to be a defective ones, you will not be given fees for them.
1. Defective machinery
2. Defective hearing
Defective To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index