Deficient in :
1. having none
2. not enough of
3. lacking in
Example Sentences :
1. The boy is deficient in skill.
2. His way of thinking is deficient in several respects.
3. Their food is deficient in protein and in iron.
4. No one wants the brain to be deficient in its important nutrients during its development.
5. It seems that my diet is deficient in vitamins.
6. My books are deficient in important information and statistics to support my theory.
7. They are not deficient in money and muscle power to achieve what they want.
8. The food, served in the Clive hostel, has been found deficient in iron.
Deficient in To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index