Derogatory to :
Derogatory : (adjective)
Derogatory to : showing or causing dislike or lack of respect
1. The words spoken by him are derogatory to the chair.
2. Such an attitude on his part will be derogatory to his reputation.
3. This conduct by him will become a derogatory to his chair and reputation.
4. Coming late to school is not derogatory to the teacher.
5. We had to reject this proposal since we thought that that would be a derogatory to our dignity.
6. Executing this project will result in derogatory to the laws or statutes of the realm.
Derogatory to To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index