Due to :
Due to : owed (or) owing to as a debt or right (or) because of (or) owing to
1. Our grateful thanks are due to the department of police for their co-operation.
2. Malaria is due to the mosquitoes breeding in stagnant pools.
3. They did not come to the function due to the rain.
4. We have to withdraw from the athletic-competition due to a knee injury.
5. All of them almost died due to lack of oxygen.
6. The prevailing negative images of the immigrants are totally due to ignorance.
7. The company reduced its workforce due to reduced sales and market demands.
8. My company faces a huge financial loss due to poor management.
Due to To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index