Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
EASY and TO-Infinitive :
Subject + be + easy + TO-Infinitive
1. English is easy to learn.
2. It is easy to learn English.
3. The word is difficult to spell.
4. It is difficult to spell the word.
5. The heat is hard to bear.
6. It is hard to bear the heat.
7. This question is impossible to answer.
8. It is impossible to answer this question.
9. This medicine is pleasant to take.
10. Apples are good to eat.
11. His speech is hard to understand.
12. The place was easy to reach.
13. The food is difficult to digest.
14. This book is easy to read.
EASY and TO-Infinitive
Akbar and Birbal Stories
EASY and TO-Infinitive To HOME PAGE