Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
ENOUGH with TO-Infinitive :
Adjective (or adverb) + enough + TO-Infinitive
1. She is strong enough to carry the box.
2. She is so strong that she can carry the box.
3. He is tall enough to reach the picture.
4. Mr. Mehta is rich enough to buy a car.
5. She is stupid enough to believe us.
6. My sister is not old enough to go to school.
7. He is well enough to go out again now.
8. This firewood is not dry enough to burn.
9. We arrived early enough to attend the lecture.
10. The police ran fast enough to catch the thief.
ENOUGH with TO-Infinitive
Akbar and Birbal Stories
ENOUGH with TO-Infinitive To HOME PAGE