Future Continuous Tense :
Future Continuous Tense can be used to say that an action will be in progress at a particular point or moment in the future. The future continuous (will / shall + ing form of the verb) can be used to say that an action will be in progress (going on) at a particular point / moment in the future.
1. This time tomorrow I'll be lying on a beach in India.
2. Do not make a call to me after 7 O'clock. I will be having a dinner party.
3. Will you be using the car tomorrow? If not, can I borrow it?
4. I will be going to be working all day tomorrow. (A continuous form can be used with going to.)
5. They will be playing cricket the whole day tomorrow.
6. He will be writing his exam the same time tomorrow.
7. We will be traveling this time next week.
Future Continuous Tense
Future Continuous Tense To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index