Hint at :
: to suggest or mention indirect (or) intimate
Example Sentences :
1. The Prime Minister has hinted at the possibility of an early election.
2. He has been hinting at his possibility of contesting for mayor.
3. My history textbook slightly hinted at the racial prejudice of the old era.
4. What does your word hint at?
5. They are not hinting at our dubious past.
6. I am not hinting at anything new. I am asking you to do.
7. I hinted to him that I was not pleased with his work.
Hint at To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index