How to use Every-One? :
: every person.
1. If everyone has come, we'll begin.
2. Everyone but Joe arrived on time.
Usage : Everyone, every, anyone, no one, and some one (also everybody) always take a singular verb - but they are often followed by a plural pronoun - except in very
formal speech and writing.
1. Has everyone finished their work?
2. Anyone can become rich if they try.
3. Someone has left the door open (haven't they?)
How to use Every-One?
How to use Every-One? To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index