How to use the adverb NEVER? :
1. not ever
2. not any time
1. I have never been so annoyed in my life. (I am extremely annoyed.)
2. Never leave your car unlocked.
3. Have you ever eaten snails? No. I hope I never will!
4. Never fear. Don't worry.
5. He never so much as said. Thanks. He didn't even thank me.
6. This dirty shirt will never do for your interview.
7. This dirty shirt is not good enough to wear.
8. She usually comes to work by train.
9. She nearly always comes to work by train.
How to use the adverb NEVER?
How to use the adverb NEVER? To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index