An interrogative adjective is used with a noun to ask questions. Interrogative adjectives differ from interrogative pronouns in the manner that the former is followed by a noun in a sentence.
For example :
1. What time is it?
2. Whose shirt is this?
3. What subjects do you like?
4. Which girl has not yet returned the book?
5. Which book did you buy at the book fair?
6. Whose photograph is that one over there? Is it your?
7. What colours are there in the rainbow?
8. Which plants should be watered twice a week?
9. Which assignment are you working on now?
10. Which movie are you going to see?
11. What soap is this?
12. What vitamins should be taken every day?
13. Whose books are lying on the floor?
14. What excuse did you make for not going to the swimming class?