Interrogative Adjectives restrict the application of a Noun by asking a question.
1. What book is that?
2. Which book do you like best?
3. How many staff-members have given consent to attend this wedding?
WHAT is used in general sense. WHICH is used in selective sense.
The following nouns are used in this type of adjectives.
We use these adjective to find out something and to know something which we need to know so that our work or our life will go to the next level.
Examples of WHAT :
1. What are you doing?
2. What are you going to buy today?
3. What is your score in SAT?
4. What do you feel about him?
5. What is your opinion on this matter?
6. What are the educational qualifications of your teacher?
Examples of WHERE :
1. Where is your mother?
2. Where did you go yesterday?
3. Where to keep our books?
4. Where are your brothers and sisters?
5. Where should we all go for this summer?
Examples of WHO :
1. Who is your mother?
2. Who did come to our house to meet me?
3. Who are you to ask such a question?
4. Who are the students?
5. Who is supposed to donate this amount?
6. Who is the father of India?
Examples of WHOSE :
1. Whose bag is this one?
2. Whose parents will pay the fees today?
3. Whose books are stolen?
4. Whose native is Madurai?
5. Whose car are you planning to travel in?
Examples of WHY :
1. Why did the apple fall down?
2. Why are standing here?
3. Why are you coming back from your school?
4. Why did not he pay his fees yet?
5. Why are you crying?
Examples of WHICH :
1. Which is the largest airport in UAS?
2. Which is the best food in Chennai?
3. Which is the tallest building in the world?
4. Which is the best route to Mumbai?
5. Which is the suitable room for the couple?
Examples of HOW :
1. How did you get this?
2. How is this possible to get the apple at this time?
3. How are you coming to the trip to Chennai?
4. How many people are there in the town?
5. How much sugar is required to add to this coffee?