Interrogative Adverbs of Quantity :
Adverbs which are used for asking questions are called interrogative adverbs. There are
several different kinds of interrogative adverbs.
Interrogative Adverbs of Degree = Interrogative Adverbs of Quantity
: how much, how far, how high
1. How much did you pay?
2. How far can you go?
3. How much more do you want?
Sentences with appropriate interrogative adverbs :
1. When do you usually go to the park?
2. How did you arrive at this answer?
3. Why is this place so crowded?
4. How far is the zoo from here?
5. Where can I meet you?
6. Why did you manage this?
7. When does your semester start?
8. What was the experience?
9. Why do you want to go there?
10. How do you operate this computer?
Sentences with appropriate adverbs :
1. Miss Rama sings sweetly.
2. The umbrella was kept there.
3. Uncle Pathak often goes to the market.
4. Ojas ran quickly to kick the ball.
5. When are we going out?
6. Tapas went to the circus yesterday.
7. Mrs Chatterjee rang the bell twice.
8. Kiran will buy some bananas tomorrow.
9. Rekha rarely makes mistakes.
10. The child slept soundly.
Interrogative Adverbs of Quantity
Interrogative Adverbs of Quantity To HOME PAGE
The Sentences Index