Change from affirmative to negative or vice versa.
a. Only the brightest deserve to get admission.
b. Your choice of a hotel is not bad.
c. This problem is very difficult to solve.
d. This workman is not as skilled as that one.
e. As soon as I landed at the airport, I found the car waiting for me.
f. No man will hesitate to sacrifice for his loved ones.
g. He was the wealthiest man in the country.
h. I am not comfortable in his company.
i. He tried even- trick in the trade.
j. Your decisions are not always right.
Interchange from interrogative to assertive and vice versa.
1. Why should he not accept the job?
2. It is certain that Ram will beat everyone else in the race.
3. Can anyone be trusted with such a secret?
4. Every gain needs some pain.
5. Smoking is injurious to health.
6. Do our brave jawans not deserve our respect?
7. Are you not ashamed of this deed?
8. We are not going to accept defeat so easily.
9. When will that foolish man realise his folly?
10. A man of low character is not accepted by society.