Not paying enough attention to what is needed or lacking in control especially of oneself or others
Example Sentences :
1. The teacher's too lax with his class.
2. The manager is very lax in dealing with his workers.
3. There is a very lax coordination among the contesting parties.
4. The final report criticizes the lax security at many points in this premise.
5. Parents and teachers have protested against lax security at the premise of this school.
6. Lax security arrangements allowed the thieves to enter this house.
7. The Prime Minister has been lax in carrying out his duties.
Lax To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index