Objective Case :
Objective Case = Accusative Case
Now arrange the jumbled words placing the appropriate nouns in the subject position to make meaningful sentences.
• King/a great/was/Alexander.
• The seven wonders/one of / is / The Taj mahal.
• Of lights / is / the festival / Diwali
• Strength/than/better/Wisdom is.
• Destiny/is Character.
• Friends/Gandhiji’s/Books were.
• Mightier than/sword/ Pen is.
• The first Prize/The class got.
• Metal/a heavy/is /Iron.
• Punished/the teacher/the Student.
A noun used as the object of a verb is known as objective or accusative case. It answers the question ‘whom’ or ‘What’. It is used after the transitive verb.
• They play cricket.
• She likes sweets.
• Old people expect kindness.
• He addressed the members of the committee.
• Raghavi caught a butterfly.
Synonyms and Antonyms Index
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Objective Case To HOME PAGE