Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Pair of Simple Sentences into Complex Sentence :
Combine each of the following pairs of simple sentences into one complex sentence
1. He will deceive you. It is certain.
2. The Chief Minister is going to visit our town. Tom says so.
3. He was sent to prison. He had stolen money.
4. You gave me a pen. It is a very good one.
5. Somebody called. I did not know him.
6. Why are you late? Tell me.
7. He is in many difficulties. He is Cheerful.
8. I did not go. He did not call me.
9. He has not done the work. We want to know the reason.
10. Who wrote David Copperfield! Can you tell me that?
Pair of Simple Sentences into Complex Sentence
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Pair of Simple Sentences into Complex Sentence To HOME PAGE