Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Pairs of Simple Sentences into Compound Sentence :
Combine each of the following pairs of simple sentences into one compound sentence.
1. He is poor. He is contented.
2. I respect him. He is a great scholar.
3. Walk quickly. You cannot overtake him.
4. I ran fast. I failed to catch the bus.
5. Tom is at home. John has gone out.
6. I went to the shop. I bought a pen.
7. She stopped singing. She was tired.
8. He fell down from the bicycle. He hurt his leg.
9. He lost his ticket. He also lost his luggage.
10. He is studying hard. He wants to get a first class.
Pairs of Simple Sentences into Compound Sentence
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Pairs of Simple Sentences into Compound Sentence To HOME PAGE