Patch up :
1. To settle
2. To deal with a problem in order to solve a problem
3. To deal with a person in order to repair a relationship
4. Be in accord
Example Sentences :
1. Mr. and Mrs. Ramlal have patched up their quarrel.
2. My parents finally patched up their differences.
3. He eventually patched up his wife.
4. They patched up their wounded arms.
5. He patched up the roof with bits of mud and wood.
6. The corporation people finally patched up the road with road-making materials.
Patch up To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index