Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Phrasal Verbs beginning with ASK :
: enquire about the health or someone
1. Mr. Gokak asked after you and I told him you were better.
: ask to see or speak to someone
1. There’s gentleman at the gate, asking for the manager.
2. When she telephoned she asked for you.
: request (or) demand
1. He has asked for another pen.
2. The workers asked for higher wages.
: Invite someone to a show (or) meal
1. I asked her out for the evening.
2. We have been asked out to dinner next Sunday.
Phrasal Verbs beginning with ASK
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Phrasal Verbs beginning with ASK To HOME PAGE