Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Phrasal Verbs beginning with BRING :
1. The new manager has brought about many changes.
: achieve something difficult
1. They brought off an unexpected victory.
: put on the market
1. Mr. Shukla has brought out three books this year.
2. The makers are bringing out a new kind of soap.
: bring back from unconsciousness
1. The girl fainted. But we soon brought her round again.
: persuade someone to change his opinion
1. WE must bring him round to our point of view.
: rear of educate children
1. They have brought their children up very well.
: mention or introduce for discussion
1. I will bring the matter up at the next meeting.
Phrasal Verbs beginning with BRING
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Phrasal Verbs beginning with BRING To HOME PAGE