Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Phrasal Verbs beginning with CARRY :
: win the prize (or) honour
Ramesh carried off most of the prizes at the sports.
: conduct a business (or) conversation
1. The baker has carried on business here for years.
2. It is difficult to carry on a conversation with all this noise around us.
carry on with
1. Carry on, please.
2. Carry on with your work, please.
: perform (or) fulfill
1. The plan was carried out.
2. We all have certain duties to carry out.
Phrasal Verbs beginning with CARRY
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Phrasal Verbs beginning with CARRY To HOME PAGE