Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Phrasal Verbs beginning with CUT :
: reduce in size or amount
1. The editor wanted me to cut down the article to to one page.
2. In these times of rising prices, we must all cut down all our expenses.
: (of a person) interrupt
1. Don’t cut in when somebody else is talking.
: (of a vehicle) move suddenly in front of another vehicle
1. I was driving peacefully along the road when a lorry suddenly cut.
: disconnect; interrupt (someone or something)
1. The telephone conversation was cut off.
2. We were cut off in the middle of our conversation.
Phrasal Verbs beginning with CUT
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Phrasal Verbs beginning with CUT To HOME PAGE