Prejudicial to :
Example Sentences :
1. Too much smoking is prejudicial to health.
2. Drinking alcohol is prejudicial to health.
3. This videotape as evidence will be prejudicial to the argument over the cases.
4. The possible disclosure of the names of the defaulters will be prejudicial to to the Bank.
5. The people living in this are of the town decided that the new infirmary might be prejudicial to our properties.
6. Not selling the shares of the company to the NRIs was prejudicial to the minority shareholders.
7. Absence of a separate session for Ethics will be prejudicial to good order and discipline of the students.
8. Not having our parents with us is prejudicial to the overall welfare of the children.
Prejudicial to To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index