Prepositions in Sentences :
Study the following sentences.
1. The Governor was born at a small village in Malabar.
2. I began the work at seven in the morning.
3. The businessman ran into heavy debts.
4. He hanged himself with a piece of cloth.
5. I must start at early morning to reach the office in time.
6. The lady has been missing since yesterday.
7. I hope to finish the work within an hour.
8. He traveled five kilometers in two hours.
9. The madman rushed into my room with a dagger in hand.
10. I do not leave my house before 10 O'clock.
11. Human sacrifices are practiced by educated people also.
12. With milk, I have bread.
13. Come and sit beside me.
14. No one, except you, knows the truth.
15. He was killed by a terrorist with a hatchet.
16. Besides Abdul and Balsingh, there are three other players waiting.
17. Besides a Maruthi, he has a standard car.
18. I lived in Hong Kong for ten years.
19. I hope to begin the work from tomorrow.
20. The building was constructed by a famous architect who flourished in the sixteenth century.
Prepositions in Sentences
Prepositions in Sentences To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index