Prepositions indicating Inference :
1. From what I know of her, I do not believe her.
2. From a spirit of gallantry, he helped the lady out of trouble.
3. The entire nation paid homage to the leader from a sense of gratitude.
4. Light emanates from the sun.
5. We get fine health from labour.
6. We can acquire skill from practice.
Note : It may be noticed that the same preposition according to the way in which it is used would have its place under several heads.
Prepositions indicating Inference
Prepositions indicating Inference To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index