Prevention of :
PREVENT - (verb) : to stop (something) happening or stop (someone) doing something
Prevention of – letting not happening of
1. Prevention of poverty is the top priority of the present government.
2. What we have done is only for the prevention of cancer.
3. Prevention of corruption is easier than curing it after it is committed.
4. Now we are discussing prevention of malnutrition among the school children.
5. Any further observation into these mechanisms could pave a new way for the prevention of metastasis.
Prevention of To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index