Remarkable for :
Remarkable for : worth mentioning (especially) because unusual or noticeable facts
1. You can enjoy more remarkable sunset at Cape Comorin.
2. Cape Comorin is remarkable for its sunrise.
3. New Delhi is a remarkable city for many historic forts and monuments.
4. He is a remarkable man for his skills in magics.
5. There are many remarkable personalities for their communicational skills.
6. This textile-show-room is remarkable for its variety and designes.
7. Mubai is a remarkable city for its gigantic harbour.
8. The cities in India are remarkable for a number of historical remains of a very early date.
Remarkable for To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index