Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Sentences in Present Continuous Tense :
1. I was jogging at 8.30 a.m.
2. I was writing my exam at 11.00 a.m.
3. I was traveling to my house at 5.30 p.m.
4. I was listening to music at 9.30 p.m.
5. He fell asleep while he was watching TV.
6. When she was washing up she broke the plate.
7. We were going down the lift when suddenly it stopped.
8. She cut her finger while she was peeling potatoes.
9. The tyre burst when he turning a corner.
10. He bit his tongue while he was eating chapattis.
11. When I was reading a library book I found a ten-rupee note between two pages.
12. A car knocked her down while she was crossing the road.
13. While I was standing at the bus stop you passed me on your bike.
14. She cooked the dinner when the baby falling off the cradle.
15. Gopi had a nice dream when the alarm was going off.
16. The people were coming out of the cinema when the bomb exploded.
Sentences in Present Continuous Tense
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Sentences in Present Continuous Tense To HOME PAGE