Sentences with Adjectives :
Study the following sentences.
(1) How is your father today? Is he better?
(2) Summer is hotter here than any other place.
(3) My dress is prettier than yours.
(4) I am the idlest man in the whole world.
(5) Your knife is sharp. But mine is sharper.
(6) Money is dearer to me than life.
(7) I am the poorest man in the whole world.
(8) My wife is two years older than her sister.
(9) Tell me the largest lake in the world.
(10) She is the best friend I have.
(11) She is the worse girl of the two.
(12) A's work is bad.
(13) There was no leader more ferocious than Adolf-Hitler.
(14) Politics in India is in a worse condition than it was a year ago.
(15) A is the taller of the two.
(16) Rajasthan is the driest part of India.
(17) Iron is more useful than any other metal.
(18) Iron is the most useful of all metals.
(19) Who is the greatest living novelist?
(20) Every child requires a nutritious diet.
(21) It was the proudest moment of his life.
(22) Man’s conscience is the best judge.
(23) This is the least price I can offer.
(24) Lead is lighter than gold.
(25) Prevention is better than cure.
(26) The pen is mightier than the sword.
(27) The television was knocked down to the highest bidder.
(28) The best fables are attributed to AESOP.
(29) Clouds float in the sky because they are lighter than air.
(30) There are two ways of solving this problem but this method is the easier.
(31) He is the elder of my two sons.
(32) This is the best that she can do.
(33) A's work is good.
(34) B's work is worse.
(35) B's work is better.
(36) C's work is the worst.
Sentences with Adjectives
Sentences with Adjectives To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index