Sentences with appropriate Relative Pronouns or Interrogative Pronouns
1. Where is the person about whom you were talking?
2. The wall which was built two years ago is falling.
3. The sailor who spoke to you will go to sea again soon.
4. The sailor whom you spoke to will go to sea again soon.
5. What were you saying? Whom did you speak to?
6. The boy whom you were looking for has gone to school.
7. In which school were your sons taught and by whom?
8. Tell me which of your sons will win the prize.
9. He who fights and runs away will live to fight another day.
10. On whose behalf are you doing this?
11. The house in which we lived was well built.
12. It is a long lane which knows no turning.
13. He who is down need fear no fall.
14. Which cannot be cured must be endured.
15. What is one man's meat is another man's poison.
16. Tears such which angels weep burst forth.
17. They made such a noise which I never heard before.
18. Those who are graduates can attend this function.
19. My daughter whose son he is is living in New York.
20. The city which hosted Olympics has suffered huge damage.