Synonyms and Antonyms Index
| Previous Page
Sentences with The Correct Adjectives and Adverbs :
1. A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend.
2. He is the kindest person I have ever met.
3. I can’t walk so fast as you.
4. This book is more difficult than that.
5. January is the coldest month of the year.
6. This is the most interesting of the three books.
7. Iron is more useful than steel.
8. Shakespeare is the greatest of English poets.
9. My uncle is shorter than my father.
10. My pen is as good as yours.
11. Gopi is the stupidest boy in the class.
12. Mohan behaves more politely than Madhu.
13. Which do you like best - Keats, Shelley or Tennyson?
14. Of the two sisters, Rekha is the prettiest.
15. He has four sons. His eldest son is a doctor.
16. Sita is the oldest girl in the class.
17. Fred can speak English more fluently than Paul.
18. She can knit better than she can sew.
19. Vinay is the older of the two brothers.
20. Of the two boys, Suresh behaves the more politely.
Sentences with The Correct Adjectives and Adverbs
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Sentences with The Correct Adjectives and Adverbs To HOME PAGE