Susceptible to :
1. easily influenced to
2. likely to suffer from
3. liable to be influenced by a particular thing
4. likely to be harmed by a particular thing
Example Sentences :
1. He is very susceptible to flattery.
2. I am rather susceptible to colds.
3. There are many plants which are susceptible to frost.
4. Shakespeare's plays are susceptible to multiple interpretations.
5. Teen-agers are susceptible to peer-pressure.
6. During winter season, she will become susceptible to colds.
7. Patients who have liver-diseases will become susceptible to infection and stomach-pain.
Susceptible to To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index