Synonyms and Antonyms of ABNORMAL :
- Aberrant, eccentric, irregular, anomalous, insane, monstrous
1. He is too aberrant in taking the medicine and exercise. Hence we cannot guarantee any great improvement in his health.
2. He is not a fool. He is an eccentric and no one can predict his behaviour.
3. His contradictory statements at different times have put him in an anomalous situation.
4. The mental torture and agony have made him insane.
5. Greed and lust take a monstrous form in due course.
- Sanity, conformity, soundness, reason, rationality, normality, sobriety, lucidity
1. Only sanity at the highest political levels in super-power countries can save the world from destruction.
2. Conformity to ideals of peace and development is needed to make the youth of our country use its power in the right direction.
Synonyms and Antonyms of ABNORMAL
Synonyms and Antonyms Index
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Synonyms and Antonyms of ABNORMAL To HOME PAGE