Synonyms and Antonyms of ACCURATE :
- Correct, precise, exact, nice, right, true
1. Let us correct this exercise so that the students can understand it quickly.
2. The Prime Minister tried to be as precise as possible in his statement on public policy.
3. We should try to be exact in our calculations.
- Incorrect, inaccurate, inexact, wrong, false, erroneous
1. This attitude on your part seems to be incorrect. You may easily annoy the public.
2. The statistical statement seems to be inaccurate and erroneous. It needs to be done afresh for exact conclusion.
3. What your brother said about his boss is false statement.
Synonyms and Antonyms of ACCURATE
Synonyms and Antonyms Index
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Synonyms and Antonyms of ACCURATE To HOME PAGE