Synonyms and Antonyms of ACHIEVE :
- Attain, accomplish, do, win, effect, fulfill, gain, perform, finish, execute, acquire
1. A yogi’s only desire is to attain Moksha.
2. Rakesh Sharma, India's first cosmonaut, was able to accomplish the job successfully.
3. In spite of his best efforts he could not effect any change in the system because it was corrupt to the grass-root.
4. The gymnasts performed such feats that we could not help praising them.
5. His loan was cancelled because he did not execute the requisite agreement in time.
- Fail, miss, miscarry
1. The school doctor failed to save the life of the injured student.
2. Ramesh missed the first class by a few marks.
3. Babita took such risks that her baby in the womb could not help miscarriage.
Synonyms and Antonyms of ACHIEVE
Synonyms and Antonyms Index
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Synonyms and Antonyms of ACHIEVE To HOME PAGE