Synonyms and Antonyms of ACKNOWLEDGE :
1. He has not yet acknowledged the receipt of Rs. 10,000 which I sent to him.
- Admit, own, profess, recognise, concede, confess, avow
1. I admit my statement is not upto the mark but it does show the accurate position of the case.
2. I can own all the blame for making a mess of this issue.
3. I profess a religious attitude on material affairs of society to inspire social confidence.
- Contradict, foreswear, deny, disown, disclaim
1. I cannot but contradict your stiff stand on this issue.
2. I can foreswear the doom of this country, unless its citizens raise their national character in some ways.
3. I disown responsibility for this severe action you propose on this small issue.
Synonyms and Antonyms of ACKNOWLEDGE
Synonyms and Antonyms Index
Akbar and Birbal Stories
Synonyms and Antonyms of ACKNOWLEDGE To HOME PAGE