An adverb clause is a clause that functions as an adverb. The adverb clause can modify verbs, adverbs and adjectives in the sentence by telling when, where, why, how, how much and under what condition.
1. Whether he likes it or not, he has to go to bed now.
2. She likes the white car more than her father does.
3. If you pay your bills by online, you will have a good credit score.
4. Unless she runs fast, she will miss the bus.
5. He went to a tanning salon so that he would have a tan for her vacation,
6. Mary kept her schedule open in case of emergency.