The Conjunction BECAUSE :
BECAUSE : (conjunction) : for the reason that
BECAUSE is generally used when the reason is the most important part of the sentence.
Therefore, the because-clause usually comes at the end.
1. People dislike me because I'm handsome and beautiful.
2. I was worried because Janu was late.
3. She was late because of the traffic.
4. Because I liked him, I went out with him.
5. I could not make a call to you because I did not have your number.
6. They did not attend the function, because they lived far away from Chennai.
7. I arrived very late because the train started late in Mumbai.
8. His is always speaking low of me, may be because I am not his friend.
The Conjunction BECAUSE
The Conjunction BECAUSE To HOME PAGE
The Grammar Index